Happy Friday! We’re still recovering from the stomach bug over here, which would explain my lack of blogging. Hopefully I’ll be back in full swing next week. I’m hosting a craft party on Saturday and I can’t wait to share all of the details with you. This week on See Vanessa Craft, I told you about how I went from a size XL to a M and shared 10 Creative Spring Craft Projects. Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about teaching Logan baby sign language. While you’re there, check out what Angie of My Four Monkey’s has to say about her own weight loss journey (I love that she doesn’t let the scale define her). Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019