You know it has been a long week when you think that today is Thursday instead of Friday, which would explain why I’m late in getting this up. We’re still jet lagged over here and, right on cue, Logan caught a bug of some sort from those lovely airplane germs. Andplusalso, my hubby and I are getting ready to go on our first trip minus the little one next weekend (we’re going to Vegas for my 30th). We’re leaving Logan in the excellent hands of my parents, but let’s hope that he gets over this cold before then or we might have to miss Celine (yes, we have Celine Dion tickets!).
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I shared what a difference a year makes and details from Logan’s 2nd birthday party. Jessica from Pretty Providence stopped by to show us how to make a cute headband out of fabric scraps. Don’t forget to enter the Fat Quarter Shop fabric giveaway. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my Chiquita banana mango popsicle recipe. While you’re there, check out Katie’s fruit on a stick recipes.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
4 ways to wrap gifts via a creative cookie
new use for old things via veni vidi scrappy
sketch book via khadija’s creative mind
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019
- Holiday Gift of Dishes with Printable Tags - November 20, 2019
- Decorate Your Own Playdough Christmas Tree Gift Idea - November 19, 2019