Wow, over 100 projects linked up last week! You guys are amazing and I just love being inspired by your creativity. Thanks so much for stopping by week after week and linking up, I look forward to it!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I announced that I signed up for a 1/2 marathon (what was I thinking?!) and was inspired by The Very Hungry Caterpillar for Tot School Tuesday. I also posted about a few new toys we got to check out (plus I get to give one away!) and showed you how to make a coloring book t-shirt. Check out my silhouette pumpkins over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared a banana bread in a jar recipe (with free printables).
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
goldfish party via lizziejane baby
halloween wreath via pretty providence
rosette pumpkin pillow via girl loves glam
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019