Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! I have a good reason for my lack of blogging over the past couple days, but I can’t tell you the reason just yet. Soon, I promise! Don’t forget to check out my Paper Ornament Garland, Burlap Christmas Tree Garland and Scented Christmas Ornaments over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
festive holiday plates via lemon tree dwelling
milk chocolate fudge via twelveOeight
mini cork trees via hubby made me
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney Frozen 2 Parent Movie Review - November 14, 2019
- Hair Scrunchie Christmas Gift Idea - November 5, 2019
- Super Mario Family Halloween Costumes - October 23, 2019
- Guacamole Gift Basket Idea with Free Printable Tags - October 21, 2019