Happy Friday! I have a date with my hubby tonight (a put the kid to bed early and watch a movie at home kinda date, but a date), so let’s get right to the linky party. See Vanessa Craft’s blogiversary celebration is still happening and I’ve decided to extend it 2 whole days, which means I still have 3 awesome giveaways for you (and you won’t want to miss the last one)! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
cupid’s colour crayons via capture by lucy
indian mehandi box via boulevard de l’antique
lollipop bouquet via crafty journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020