Happy April! Spring is officially in the air and we’re enjoying the outdoors here in Arizona as much as possible before 120 degree summer weather hits. I’ve rounded up 15 fun sensory bin activities for Spring, perfect to do indoors or outdoors with your kiddos. Sensory bins are a great hands on way for your child to explore and learn through play. Plus, they tend to keep my 2 1/2 year old occupied for a good hour (major plus)! Happy Spring tot schoolers!
1. Garden Pretend Play – Fantastic Fun & Learning
2. Easter Grass Sensory Bin – From Scratch Mama
3. Spring Garden Sensory Box – See Vanessa Craft for Red Barn Blog
4. Cotton Ball & Easter Grass Sensory Bin – These Are The Days
5. Colored Rice Sensory Bin – Four Little Pigs
6. Counting Butterflies Sensory Bin – Jada Roo Can Do
7. Spring Rice Sensory Bin – Mama Miss
8. Bird’s Nest Sensory Bin – Train Up A Child
9. Spring Sensory Box – Pink and Green Mama
10. Dry Pasta Spring Sensory Bin – Tot Time
11. Exploring Flowers Sensory Activity – The Golden Gleam
12. Rock Exploration Bin – Crafts – N – Things for Children
13. Nature Playdough & Sensory Bin – Train Up A Child
14. Gardening Discovery Box – The Rainbow Playhouse
15. Fairies & Flowers Sensory Bin – 1+1+1=1
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.