TGIF! Our non-cold streak was too good to be true, both Logan and I have been sick this week. I’m looking forward to a weekend of catching up on sleep! Oh and my mama is coming into town and I’m also hoping to get baby #2’s nursery semi-finished (so much for sleep). I wish you a crafty weekend! This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted 35 handmade Father’s Day ideas and details from the rainbow surprise party I hosted. Don’t forget to enter the you are my sunshine accent pillow giveaway and vintage newborn bonnet giveaway. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
half pallet herb garden via eyes on the source
baby’s first birthday banner via creative passage
party hat cupcake stand glasses via hoopla palooza
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.