Happy (almost) Friday! I’ll be putting the finishing touches on the nursery this weekend, so make sure to follow me on instagram (@seevanessacraft) for some sneak peeks. This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted my diy lemonade stand tutorial, an easy dino thank you card activity for kids and a rose bangle bracelet tutorial made out of mod melts. I hope you’ll check them out and pin them! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
honeydew melon jello via the diy dreamer
8 party tips that wow via the benson street
diy letter wall decor via pinkie for pink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019