Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! Can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up this week. Don’t forget to enter the 4 in 1 wood garden craft kit giveaway! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
chains & charms bracelet via jewelry making journal
easy ocean animal cupcakes via make life lovely
make your own pinata via highhill homeschool
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Guacamole Gift Basket Idea with Free Printable Tags - October 21, 2019
- You’ve Been BOOed Halloween Unicorn Printables - October 10, 2019
- Monster Jam Party Favors with Printable Tags - September 29, 2019
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pudding Snack Idea - September 19, 2019