Hi there See Vanessa Craft readers! This is Amber from Crazy Little Projects! I’m stopping by today with a simple Halloween craft that will work great as a party favor at your Halloween party this year. Over at my blog you’ll most often find me sewing, baking, kid crafting and basically keeping busy with all kind of crazy little projects.
Today, I’ve got a fun little Batty Party Favor:
Aren’t they cute? They’ve got a miniature candy bar rolled inside. And they’re quick and easy to make!
Here’s a closeup:
Want to make some?
Halloween Party Favors Tutorial:
- Black Tissue Paper
- String (I used baker’s twine)
- Googly eyes
- White paper or white vinyl
- Candy-fun size candy bars
Gather your candy. Cut a piece of black tissue paper about 7 inches wide by 8 inches long.
Place your candy in the center of the tissue paper from side to side but at the bottom.
Roll it inside. Tie each side with a piece of string.
Glue on the googly eyes and teeth. I used white vinyl scraps for the teeth so that they just stuck right on. But you can also just glue paper on.
See, it’s quick and easy and the kiddos will love it!!
Join me over at Crazy Little Projects for more Halloween fun:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019