Hello! Its Alli here from Made with HAPPY. I’m so excited to be here sharing a quick and fun Halloween Craft that the kids absolutely love! Today we’re making Halloween Suncatchers!
Here’s how we make them.
- Perler Beads (Melty Beads)
- Halloween Cookie Cutters
- Parchment Paper or Iron Craft Paper
- Window hanger – You can find a package at the dollar store.
First you find the cutest sorter around and put them to work. 🙂 Surprisingly both my kids were excited at the chance to sort through the colors. I gave them each a few dishes and had them pull specific colors.Place the colored beads into the cookie cutter. Then carefully lift it off.Once you have your shape, carefully place a piece of parchment paper on top and set the iron on top for approximately 10 seconds. Let cool and then using the suction cup hangers, place on teh window.Easy peezy! The kids love them and will be making them all afternoon.Thank you Vanessa for having me and if you’re looking for any additional kids Halloween crafts, be sure to check out Made with HAPPY including these fun crafts:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019