Happy Friday! I’m going to be doing something a little different around here on Fridays. I’m asking that you visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party. Show your support to a fellow blogger and get inspired. Also, instead of featuring my favorite craft (which is way too difficult to do anyway), I’ll be featuring the top 3 clicked on crafts from the previous week’s craft party. If your craft was featured, feel free to grab a “featured on” button. So, let’s get this party started! Here were the top 3 most clicked on crafts from last week…
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting - July 2, 2015
- Kid Friendly: Nature Walk Terrarium - July 1, 2015
- Recipe: Royal Icing Outlining and Flooding Cookies - June 29, 2015
- Party: Rustic S’mores Bar and S’mores Pops - June 26, 2015