Happy Friday! I’m going to be doing something a little different around here on Fridays. I’m asking that you visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party. Show your support to a fellow blogger and get inspired. Also, instead of featuring my favorite craft (which is way too difficult to do anyway), I’ll be featuring the top 3 clicked on crafts from the previous week’s craft party. If your craft was featured, feel free to grab a “featured on” button. So, let’s get this party started! Here were the top 3 most clicked on crafts from last week…
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: DIY Tangled Hair Don’t Care Shirt - February 9, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: “I Hygge You” Printable Socks Gift - February 4, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Dinosaur Cards for Kids - February 1, 2018
- Craft: Grapefruit Candle Wax Tarts - January 29, 2018