It’s that time of the week again, Do Something Crafty Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up. I’ve been busy cranking out projects this week for a few deadlines I have, can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on! Next Thursday starts 22 Thankful Days here at See Vanessa Craft, hopefully to help remind us what the holidays are really about. I will be posting something I’m thankful for every day in November, leading up to Thanksgiving. I hope you’ll join me! I’ll be posting a linky so you can link up your posts. Or you can post your 22 Thankful Days photos to instagram using #22thankfuldays (don’t forget to follow me @craftyvanessa).
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I showed you how to make a super cute diy dino hoodie costume and practically risked my life snapping photos of the cheesecloth ghosts outside my house. shared my alphabet balloons tot school activity. I also recapped 20 Crafty Days of Halloween and posted pics from our trip to the pumpkin farm this year. I also posted about my doubt about my ability to run a half marathon. Check out my homemade candy cane soap and jute wrapped butterfly tree over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted a fruit kabob and yogurt dip recipe. Don’t forget to enter the Minted giveaway for a chance to win $50 (good for holiday photo cards)! Whew, busy week!
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
diy monster costume via crazy little projects
candy corn star burst via mom on timeout
diy easy dress via family ever after
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly: National Llama Day with World Market - December 6, 2017
- Recipe: Despicable Me 3 Minions Chocolate Bark - December 5, 2017
- Christmas: 100+ Handmade Ornament Ideas - December 1, 2017