Whew, between the Busy Bag Swap over the weekend and a Shutterfly dinner party I hosted tonight, I’m beat! Oh and I’m also hosting a little cookie decorating play date tomorrow…at my house…which means I should probably get off the computer and start cleaning. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
button letter via destination: craft
family rules sign via destination: craft
2 easy ways to remove labels via mom on timeout
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Travel: 35+ Things To Do with Preschoolers in Disney World - February 23, 2018
- Disney: DIY Tangled Hair Don’t Care Shirt - February 9, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: “I Hygge You” Printable Socks Gift - February 4, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Dinosaur Cards for Kids - February 1, 2018