Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! I have a good reason for my lack of blogging over the past couple days, but I can’t tell you the reason just yet. Soon, I promise! Don’t forget to check out my Paper Ornament Garland, Burlap Christmas Tree Garland and Scented Christmas Ornaments over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
festive holiday plates via lemon tree dwelling
milk chocolate fudge via twelveOeight
mini cork trees via hubby made me
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 8 Fun Things to Do at Phoenix Altitude Trampoline Park - September 13, 2019
- Cottage Cheese Waldorf Salad Recipe - August 29, 2019
- 10 Things to Do at The Crayola Experience in Arizona - August 2, 2019
- Jungle Dirt Pudding Inspired by Dora and the Lost City of Gold - July 25, 2019