I hope everyone has had a crafty week! This pregnancy is taking a serious toll on my crafting motivation. Hopefully I’ll catch the nesting bug soon. This week I posted a roundup of banana recipes I made for Chiquita Moms and posted a mini cardboard box farm tutorial over at Red Barn Blog. Don’t forget to check out my Dino Wreath, Cowgirl Mason Jars and Terrarium Ornament tutorials over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
favorite projects via simply living
handmade owls via two purple couches
mug cozies via sewing barefoot
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Halloween: Black and White Porch Decor with Cricut Maker - October 3, 2018
- Disney: 10 Behind the Scenes Facts About Ralph Breaks the Internet - September 20, 2018
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018