Happy Friday! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a roundup of 9 Easter crafts, an Easter themed water sensory activity for toddlers, 5 tips and recipes for picky eaters and an Easter bunny donut pop tutorial. I hope you’ll check them out and leave some love. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
kids easter art via pinkie for pink
chocolate easter spoons via capture by lucy
hair bow and head band holder via raspberry willows
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.