Happy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! We stayed indoors, out of the AZ heat, and had a fun little family movie night complete with glow sticks. Who needs fireworks! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a roundup of 40 different Watermelon crafts, recipes and activities. I also posted a Pop Rocks cranberry mocktail recipe and a coffee filter star bunting tutorial. Don’t forget to enter the 4 in 1 wood garden craft kit giveaway and lemonade stand printables giveaway! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
diy toy storage crates on wheels via the diy dreamer
4th of july kid projects via pinkie for pink
4th of july wands via the tip toe fairy
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019