I received an all expense paid trip from Disney to attend the #ThorRagnarokEvent. The opinions expressed here are my own. Some interview questions and responses have been edited to improve readability. #Cars3Bluray
Disney Pixar’s Cars films are near and dear to my heart. Cars 2 was released right around my son’s first birthday, so I feel like he grew up with Lightening McQueen. Those DVD’s definitely got their workout! In Cars 3 we get to see McQueen in the next phase of his career and it’s a tear jerker. I wrote my full Cars 3 movie review right after I attended the #Cars3Event press trip in San Fransisco at Pixar Animation Studios. In a nutshell, the movie is everything I hoped it would be plus some. Plan a movie night because Cars 3 races into your home on Digital Oct 24, Blu-ray Nov 7 & New on 4K UHD. The mini-movie starring Miss Fritter is the best! Keep reading to find out what other features are included on the Blu-Ray.
ABOUT CARS 3
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers led by arrogant hotshot Jackson Storm, the legendary Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) is suddenly sidelined and pushed from the sport he loves. To get back on track, he’ll need the help of eager young racing technician Cruz Ramirez, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected twists and turns of fate. ‘Cause when the rubber finally hits the road, proving that #95 is still in the game will test the courage of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage! Bring home the high-octane hit that’s fully loaded with unforgettable characters, spectacular animation and turbocharged bonus extras!
CARS 3 BLU-RAY & DIGITAL FEATURES:
- Miss Fritter’s Racing Skoool (Exclusive new mini-movie) – Enjoy blindsided testimonials from the Crazy 8’s, touting the transformative impact Miss Fritter’s Racing School has had in reshaping the direction of their lives
- Theatrical Short: “Lou” – When a toy-stealing bully ruins recess for a playground full of kids, only one thing stands in his way: the “Lost and Found” box.
- Let’s. Get. Crazy. – Get schooled in the world of demolition derby, the “rules” of figure 8 racing, and how Pixar puts the crazy in the Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 race. This piece is hosted by Lea DeLaria.
- Legendary – a close, historical look at the racing legends Wendell Scott and Louise Smith, whose tenacity and perseverance got them into the race even when they weren’t invited.
- Ready for the Race – Disney Channel’s Olivia Rodrigo and NASCAR Racer William Byron check out the Hendrick Motorsports campus to showcase how real-world race training influenced the filmmakers.
- World’s Fastest Billboard – Blink and you will miss all of the graphics and “car-ified” advertisements created by Pixar’s Art team to make the ”Cars 3” world as believable as possible.
- Cruz Ramirez: The Yellow Car That Could – Join Cristela Alonzo and the filmmakers on their journey to create a race-car trainer turned champion racer.
- Generations: The Story of “Cars 3” – For the story team, creating Lightning McQueen’s next chapter didn’t involve just a tune-up, but a complete overhaul.
- My First Car – A collection of illustrated first-car stories as narrated by members of the “Cars 3” cast and crew. “A Green Car on the Red Carpet with Kerry Washington,” “Old Blue,” and “Still in the Family.”
- 5 Deleted Scenes – Each deleted scene is set up with an introduction as to why it was removed from the film. Deleted scenes include “The Boogie Woogie,” “The Jars of Dirt,” “Lugnut,” “The Bolt,” and “More Than New Paint.”
- Cars To Die(cast) For – Take a look at the phenomenon of die-cast toy collecting and the more than 1,000 unique designs that exist in the Cars universe.
- Commentary – Brian Fee (Director), Kevin Reher (Producer), Andrea Warren (Co-Producer) and Jay Ward (Creative Director)
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Wrapping Paper Gift Idea with Printable Tags - December 16, 2017
- Christmas: Snowman Soup Printable Bag Topper - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review for Parents (No Spoilers) - December 12, 2017
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017