I think I’m in the clear, you know without jinxing myself, to finally announce that Logan is now sleeping through the night (YAY!). Something that helped get us here, to the wonderful land of sleep, was the introduction of a lovey and a blankey. Logan sleeps with a little monkey and now that’s he’s a bit older I let him sleep with a blanket. I think that was just the right sleep inducing recipe. My once hourly waking child now sleeps 11.5-12 hours straight at night (even through colds and teething), hallelujah!
Minky Couture is the awesome company that sent us the magical sleep blanket, also known as the red boxy minky blanket. One side of the blanket is minky and it is so incredibly SOOOOOOFT. I can see why Logan loves sleeping with it. I absolutely love the modern design/primary colors and the fact that it matches Logan’s nursery. They have many different designs available and you can also design your own.
I just noticed that Minky Couture offers ADULT SIZED BLANKETS! Oh I’m so adding the paris blanket to my Christmas list. It might actually help ME get to sleep now that my child is sleeping!
Visit Minky Couture to purchase these products. Take 30% off your next purchase with code HOMETOWN08. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Minky Couture and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 23rd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.