Happy Friday! I arrived in gorgeous Salt Lake City for the SNAP! blogging conference Thursday morning and I’m beat. I hope you don’t mind me posting and running (off to bed), this mama is tired. This week on See Vanessa Craft, I vlogged a little weight loss update and I shared my toddler approved veggie egg muffin recipe with you. Over at Chiquita Moms, I upcycled some t-shirt into reusable no-sew tote bags. Check out Natalie’s composting 101 post while you’re there. On a side note, anyone know if composting is still possible in 115 degree Arizona summers? I’d love to start a compost.
Let’s get linking (so I can catch some much needed z’s). Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.