Happy Friday! I can’t believe Logan’s 2nd birthday party is next weekend?! I still have a ton of crafting to do, so that’s what I’ll be doing for the next week. I eat, sleep and dream FISH. I’m so ready to move on to the next theme! Can’t wait to share all the details with you. Follow me on instagram @craftyvanessa for sneak peeks!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I showed you my weight loss progress picture and how to make red, white & blue chocolate fruit cones. I’m also giving away yummy fabric from Fat Quarter Shop. Sarah of Pretty Providence stopped by and showed us how to upcycle a bottle into a polka dot vase for under 10 bucks. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared 10 family traditions I’m passing down. While you’re there, check out Angie’s yummy cheesecake dessert recipe.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
diy bracelets via lilly bloom studio
button letter wall canvas via our thrifty ideas
diy lace t-shirt refashion via ma nouvelle mode
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019