Happy Do Something Crafty Friday friends! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted about my success on Nutrisystem and shared my tot school high five colors activity. 22 Thankful Days continues, so feel free to jump right in with your thankful posts. Check out my burlap silhouette Christmas stockings and DIY dino hat over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about trick or treating with a 2 year old. You can find my easy thanksgiving centerpiece idea over at Parent Society.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
thanksgiving countdown printable via sarah dawn designs
baby skirt pattern via crazy little projects
bag sewing pattern via crystelle boutique
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift Tags - November 18, 2020
- DIY Mandrake Harry Potter Craft - November 3, 2020
- Harry Potter Family Halloween Costumes - November 2, 2020
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020