Happy Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! Somewhere in between boogie wipes and humidifiers (yup, Logan is sick AGAIN), I managed to get in a few crafty posts this week. Check out my peanut butter banana shake recipe and red velvet cupcake recipe…both food related of course! This week I posted 5 kid friendly activities for when mom is sick at Chiquita Moms and posted a beaded napkin ring tutorial over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
valentine arrow card via notable nest
diy washcloths via creative passage
advice for first time fathers via pretty providence
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.