Hey guys and gals! It’s time for Do Something Crafty Friday and I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week. I apologize for how quiet it has been on the blog this week, but my little guy came down with a stomach bug and I’m in the middle of deadlines. Plus, we’re headed to the happiest place on earth tomorrow…Disney World! I can’t wait! Let’s hope that Logan wakes up feeling better for our 4 hour flight tomorrow. Let’s get this party started, I still have some packing to do! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
chicken bruschetta ravioli via lemon tree dwelling
indian mehandi box via boulevard de l’antique
how to make wool felt via creative passage
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020