Fall is one of my favorite times of year. From fall scented candles and pumpkin recipes to autumn decor and even fall crafts, I love it all! Here’s fun craft to try with the kids that will have your house looking a little more seasonal…
What You’ll Need:
• small page protectors
• glitter glue or puff paint (Suggested colors: orange, green, brown, gold)
• white glue
• pumpkin template (Save, open, and print the template below.)
1. Gather all of the materials listed above. Place each printed pumpkin inside a page protector.
2. Have the kids trace around the pumpkin with their tube of glitter glue or puff paint.
3. The inside of the pumpkin can be filled with white glue. You’ll want to spread a layer that covers this entire area.
4. Let the glue dry completely. Be patient and set your craft somewhere safe because this could take 24-48 hours. Carefully peel the dried glue off the page protector.
Now it’s a window cling that’s ready to hang. You may want to apply a small dab of water to the back of the pumpkin to help it stick. Aren’t these cute?! The kids will love crafting and decorating with these fun pumpkins!
Jennifer is a wife, mommy, and former teacher who left the classroom to stay home with her three little ones. She’s an avid crafter who loves to dapple in all things creative. Through blogging she’s found a way to share her love of craftiness and spread a little happiness. She blogs at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019