Whew, it has been one of those weeks around here. I’ve been in crazy party planning mode and I’m looking forward to the madness coming to an end on Saturday. I pretty much never want to see another goldfish ever again after Saturday lol. Can’t wait to share all of the details with me. If you’re on instagram, follow me @craftyvanessa and I’ll be posting party pics the day of.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I shared what I learned in the past 2 years of Logan’s life and asked for advice about marathon training (clarification: HALF marathon training, I’m not THAT crazy). Don’t forget to enter the Fat Quarter Shop fabric giveaway. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my DIY banana sugar scrub recipe (yes, you can totally put bananas on your face!). While you’re there, check out Tricia’s banana trail mix recipe.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
simple diy summer skirt via ma nouvelle mode
yard sale pail makeover via hearth and whimsy
free printable via pitter and glink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit Review #littleBits #InventorsWanted - November 20, 2017
- Recipe: Turkey Seasoning & Printable Pie Box - November 13, 2017
- Recipe: Lavender Chamomile Tea - November 8, 2017
- Disney: Pixar Cars 3 Blu-ray Features - November 7, 2017