Happy Friday, my fave day of the week because I get to see what you’ve been crafting up! Thank you to everyone who linked up to the first Tot School Tuesday party, I can’t wait until next week! Don’t forget to stop by October 1-20th for 20 Crafty Days of Halloween. Get your Halloween projects ready to link up on the 1st! Thank you to everyone who voted for my room in the Vintage Revivals epic room makeover contest. I unfortunately didn’t win, BUT I think my husband is warming up to the idea of me making over the room myself. Stay tuned, you guys know I’ll be blogging it!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted my seriously yummy peanut butter protein ball recipe and was inspired by Dr. Seuss for Tot School Tuesday. I rounded up a few no-carve pumpkins to inspire you and showed you Logan’s dinosaur Halloween costume. I also showed you how to make a special wedding gift out of first dance song lyrics. Check out my stenciled Halloween treat bags and silhouette pumpkins over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared 10 healthy banana snacks.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
big hairy tarantula via crafty journal
thrifty fall centerpiece via a night owl blog
dragon hooded towel via crazy little projects
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pudding Snack Idea - September 19, 2019
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pottery Painting Party at As You Wish - September 18, 2019
- 8 Fun Things to Do at Phoenix Altitude Trampoline Park - September 13, 2019
- Cottage Cheese Waldorf Salad Recipe - August 29, 2019