Happy Friday, I for one am definitely glad the weekend is almost here! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a roundup of 15 spring sensory bins, 10 things to bring with you to a blogging conference, a little nursery update. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
cheap and cute rugs via pretty providence
marbling with shaving cream via rayborn rambles
12 dresses of march project via hot toddies of washington
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: 30+ Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 28, 2017
- Disney: Pixar Animation Studios Tour #Cars3Event - April 27, 2017
- Craft: Cricut Adhesive Foil Teaching Is My Jam Shirt & Tumbler - April 26, 2017
- Craft: Lavender Sugar Scrub Recipe - April 26, 2017