Happy Friday! After a loooong week of hanging with a teething toddler, I’m ready for the weekend! I have a few Halloween (yes, I said the H word in August) projects that I’m looking forward to working on this weekend for my new blogging gig. Did I mention that I’m a new contributor for Celebrations? Pretty excited about that!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted about the juggling act all of us mamas do and shared my funfetti cupcake cones tutorial. Britni from Hubby Made Me stopped by to show us how to make paint dipped pots. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared printable lunchbox notes. Don’t forget to enter the Sweet Drops & Candy Making for Kids giveaways.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
stained glass earrings via jewelry making journal
homemade pizza dough via lizzie jane baby
jewelry organization via marty’s musings
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019