Looking for an inexpensive Thanksgiving Day gift idea for friends, neighbors or teachers? Attach one of these extra thankful turkey printable tags to a pack of Extra gum and gift! Such an easy gift idea that will be appreciated. You might also like these mini muffin tin pumpkin pies.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions and content are my own.
EASY THANKSGIVING GIFT IDEA FOR TEACHERS AND FRIENDS
Sometimes teaching is a very thankless job, but yet it’s one of the most important jobs out there. I encourage you to show a little EXTRA appreciation to your child’s teacher this year. Grab a pack of Extra gum and attach one of these cute turkey printables to it. The littlest gesture can go a long way.
EASY THANKSGIVING GIFT IDEA SUPPLIES
For this easy Thanksgiving gift idea, you’ll need the following supplies.
- Extra Gum
- Double-sided Tape
- White Card Stock Paper
- Turkey Printable (you can find it at the bottom of this post)
HOW TO CREATE AN EXTRA THANKFUL TURKEY GIFT
These extra thankful turkey gifts are so easy to make and fun to gift! Follow these simple steps.
- Download and print out the gift tags on white card stock paper. Keep on scrolling for the free printable.
- Cut out the tags using a pair of scissors. You can cut off the legs, like I did, or cut around them.
- Attach the tags to packs of Extra gum using double-sided tape.
- Gift to your neighbors, friends or teachers!
DOWNLOAD THE EXTRA THANKFUL TURKEY PRINTABLE TAGS
Click on the links below to download the free turkey tags. The first version says “I’m extra thankful for you” and the second version says “we’re extra thankful for you”. Pick the version that works for your situation.
OTHER DIY THANKSGIVING IDEAS
You might also like these Thanksgiving ideas. Have a wonderful day full of family, friends, gratitude and pumpkin pie!
- Muffin Tin Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Turkey Oreo Cookie Balls
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Printable Leftover Pie Boxes
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Balls